This page provides educational resources for teachers and students. The datasets are provided by MyGridGB and the content is provided entirely by educational professionals.
If you are working in the education sector and wish to provide material, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generation of electricity per source:
- 2016: 2016 Data.xslx
The following are provided by Pamela Dugdale:
- Investigating solar power in different weather conditions.pdf
- Heat Mining or Replenishable Geothermal.pdf
- Think global, act local – a power generation case study.pdf
- Powering the Future – A Card Activity for Classroom Use.pdf
- Students to solve the worlds energy problems.pdf
Solar in Schools
Case study on solar at a British primary school [monitoring coming soon]